LE PONT DU TAMARINIER
Le Pont du Tamarinier was founded in 2003 with three main focuses:
- Relocation and housing for people in poverty and extreme poverty.
- Monitoring and supporting families.
- Working on sight to improve living conditions, and offering support in areas of education, social and professional life.
Successful projects include:
- – “The right to shelter for all”; the construction of ‘Village du Tamarinier’, a housing project where 42 families were successfully relocated.
- – The continual monitoring and support of 8 families following their relocation to the ‘Village des Bougainvilliers’.
- – Daily monitoring and support of families in 3 villages.
Ongoing projects include:
- Empowerment of women through entrepreneurship.
- Life skills for children and adults.
- Library sessions.
- Zumba classes.
- Relocation of 38 families in Carré D’as.
Tamarinier Village, Black River
- Tel: +230 483 80 48
- Email: email@example.com